Weightlifting & Exercise/your role model

nishant wrote at 2013-06-14 12:27:23

this time  i wannna ask that do you think that the bodybuilding in the generel sense as the bodybuilders of the 80s era and the apllication of that and th results do you think it is worhty for a uman being to go through such a routine as used by Arnold or franco or frank zane etc if not what is the routine you would specify.

Weightlifting & Exercise

David Dickeson, A.S.

Ask this! - Why do all the self-help books, the exercise books, the weightlifting books, and the weight-lifting magazines - are written by (mostly) guys who are in fantastic (photo enhanced) physical shape who are in their 20's and 30's in age, telling all of us how "we" can look like them, if ONLY we forget we have jobs, families, many physical limitations, daily life responsibilities, and especially NO TIME to go to the gym every day, only by the time they reach age 40-50, or older, we never see, or hear from them - ever again?

OK, now I am 62-YEARS-OLD. Retired at age 60! I have been lifting weights for 28 years. I have learned 'first-hand' which exercises work, which do not. Exercises that you do NOT need to attend a gym to achieve, exercises that you will use very minimal equipment, and exercises for people with limitations such as sickness, age, and/or injuries. I can especially tell you which exercise machine you see in magazines or on tv; REALLY work. I have tried most everything myself.

None. I do not have the time to belong to organizations.

I answer questions on Yahoo questions. Search 'The Terminator Fan.'

I have a business degree. For exercise, taught me to keep good diaries on what exercises I am doing.

They do not give awards for giving free advice. Wish they did, though.

None. All volunteer work on AllExperts.