Weightlifting & Exercise/What are some excerzises to do to get rid of the underarm flab?

Hi I'm 24 female. 5"1 116 lbs
I don't have money to go to the gym.
What are some excerzises that will help me loose my flabs, and gentle tone my upper arms.
I'm not looking to look like a body builder just slightly toned,
Like celebreties like shakira, Jessica alba, etc.
how many pounds should I lift? How many reps?
Should my excerzises be fast or slow

To lose "flab" or body fat, the idea is to create a calorie deficit by either eating less, or, by exercising more.

The exercises you choose to lose "flab" can be as simple as fast pace walking, sprinting, jogging, swimming.

To tone your arms use this site and check out the workout routines:

Weightlifting & Exercise

Chad O - Muscle Building Expert

If you need help gaining weight, and putting muscle onto your frame, I can help. Be sure to give me details to your question. The more I know about you, the better I can answer your questions.

I am a personal trainer, a website owner, an expert article writer, a natural bodybuilder, and a weight lifting enthusiast with over 15 years of experience.

My personal website: How To gain Weight

I am a Personal Trainer. I have also received a ton of information from various bodybuilders in the past. I've gained a lot of insight and have applied tips into my own workout regimens and have taught many clients.