Weightlifting & Exercise/Tummy Tuck Belt (and others)

In stores and online you can find these slimming belts and creams for heating up the midsection. With or without exercise they're suppose to "burn" off the flab. Lately, some report success adding "Garcina Cambogia" when using them. Some have a big following, while other get trashed in reviews. What do you think?

BTW, I do the one-minute stationary bike aerobic 3 or 4 times a day, and, have for periods also done the light 100 rep leg presses (2 x 50 on a Total Gym). But that last 2 pounds on my middle just won't come off.

Gravity pulls our stomach down.
Lifting weights pulls our stomach back up.
A slimming belt is NOT a weight.
Go buy a 5-gallon pail with a lid. Put water in it. Lift and HOLD the pail with both hands, slightly bent-over. For 1 minute. You will feel your stomach tighten up. Do this every 2-3 days.

Keep doing the bike and the Total Gym. Aerobics will tighten up every thing.

Weightlifting & Exercise

David Dickeson, A.S.

Ask this! - Why do all the self-help books, the exercise books, the weightlifting books, and the weight-lifting magazines - are written by (mostly) guys who are in fantastic (photo enhanced) physical shape who are in their 20's and 30's in age, telling all of us how "we" can look like them, if ONLY we forget we have jobs, families, many physical limitations, daily life responsibilities, and especially NO TIME to go to the gym every day, only by the time they reach age 40-50, or older, we never see, or hear from them - ever again?

OK, now I am 62-YEARS-OLD. Retired at age 60! I have been lifting weights for 28 years. I have learned 'first-hand' which exercises work, which do not. Exercises that you do NOT need to attend a gym to achieve, exercises that you will use very minimal equipment, and exercises for people with limitations such as sickness, age, and/or injuries. I can especially tell you which exercise machine you see in magazines or on tv; REALLY work. I have tried most everything myself.

None. I do not have the time to belong to organizations.

I answer questions on Yahoo questions. Search 'The Terminator Fan.'

I have a business degree. For exercise, taught me to keep good diaries on what exercises I am doing.

They do not give awards for giving free advice. Wish they did, though.

None. All volunteer work on AllExperts.