Weightlifting & Exercise/I want to boost my weight loss

Tom wrote at 2013-08-31 17:31:17

This what can I advice you from my own expirience is read some reviews of supplements which could help you to loss weight

you will find there a lot of reviews of pure green coffee extract which is known as one of the best fat burner.

I`ve used them for last 12 months with good results, I have lost over 30 kg during 12 months, not much maybe for so long time but I didn`t want to loose weight too fast (healthy reasons)

Brian wrote at 2013-10-10 20:30:52
You're doing a lot that's great.  A system that'll help you synergize the things you're already doing, and give you a few more ideas is Rusty Moore's system. Check it out at

and best of luck.  -B.

Frankw wrote at 2013-10-16 22:59:28
Theare are muscle building system combined 4 formulas including both workout and the nutrition. It customizes the nutrition to everything about you; your age, weight, height, and metabolism. It also customizes the nutrition to your somatotype and your weight training regimen. Specifically allocates your calories and macronutrients throughout the day DEPENDING on when or if you’re working out, You will find here information here,

cghbrook wrote at 2013-10-19 21:58:22
Exercise and diet are the key factors for weight loss. Everyone knows this and tries to practice some form  of exercise and dieting to lose weight. Unfortunately, there is so much advice out there about which are the best foods and which are the best exercises it can get very confusing as sometimes this advice is contradictory.

I was overweight for years in spite of eating what I thought was a healthy diet (conventional diet wisdom) and getting at least moderate exercise. Then, I got cancer (prostate) and had to re-evaluate my thinking, especially after I found out prostate cancer almost exclusively occurs in men eating a "western" diet; the incidence of prostate cancer in Asian men eating a traditional Asian diet is nearly non-existent. Our diet is of uber-importance for our health.

Weight is a function of diet more than of exercise. Dieting takes the weight off; exercise makes sure your new body is 'shaped right' and can endure.

Here are my recommendations for a healthy diet and proper exercise:

Read "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan.

Consider the Paleo Diet and read "The Paleo Solution" by Robb Wolf.

Consider adding a supplement to your diet that will safely curb your appetite and increase our metabolic function. Properly done, it accelerates weight loss and charges your energy reserves somewhat. It does not make a "miracle" happen with massive weight loss overnight and anything that is advertised that way should be avoided like the plague. If you try this method, look only for diet supplements that have all natural ingredients since chemicals and synthetics are just part of the problem. Connie Williams is a friend of mine who showed me how this accelerated reaching my goals. Check out her website at

The best part to losing weight is seeing results and feeling better and looking better. Usually, the problem with not being able to lose weight is one of will power. If you don't have a diet and exercise program you like, you will drop out. So, be careful about choosing a system that is too complicated or requires too much of your time. Keep it simple and your results will be faster and more satisfying.

Good luck,

Weightlifting & Exercise

Jerry Goodwin

I can answer questions related to any of the following areas alternative medicine, fitness, physical education, weight training, senior health, bicycling, personal trainers, personal training, medical technology, health and wellness, eating disorders, weight loss, Naturopathy, first aid, and bodybuilding. In fact I was listed as an expert in each of these categories at until they closed down

I have worked in health and or fitness related capacities for over 30 years. My main profession is that of a Medical Technologist, but I also have training as a Corpsman with the US Navy, a Field Medic with the Army National Guard,and am certified as A Personal Trainer, Medical Exer-therapist and Aerobics Instructor through the National Academy for Health and Fitness. My wife and I have operated BMG Services Fitness and Nutrition in Moultrie Georgia since 1995. I also have an Associates Degree in Computer Robotics. I am an avid bicycle rider, mostly road riding with the occasional mountain trail or off road "experience". My wife and I usually do a charity ride at least once per year to help those less fortunate. Degrees & Certifications: Certifications include Clinical Laboratory Scientist CLS/NCA. Clinical Laboratory Technologist CLT/HHS Personal Trainer, Aerobics Instructor, and Medical Exer-therapist NAHF. Advance Weight Training through NAHF. Accepted as AFTA Associate Awards include the Ohio State Award of Merit and Ohio Special Services Ribbon, Army Commendation Medal and 2 Army Achievement Medals CPR re-Certifcation 2007 Web page: http;//