Weightlifting & Exercise/Under-weight and exercise

Question
Im great fond of foot-ball and i play it daily for almost an our.
The problem is i am 19 (south-asian) and under-wieght. My actual weight is 47.5 Kg and my height is 5.5. Moreover, i also do little chin ups, pull ups and push ups. All such things make me bony specifiaclly on uper body. So plz suggest me a better way out to maintain my physical body balance. I eat to much fruits, breads, enregy drinks and shakes but it is not working. HELP ME!!!!

Answer
Azfar,
As you grow older your body will get thicker because of the testosterone in your body.  Make sure you get enough protein 4-6/8 ounces f lean protein at each meal. The shakes are good to supplement.  Then lifting weights will help the muscles get thicker and you will gain weight. There is a web site called spark people that has exercise videos to help you choose your workout. It is most comprehensive in telling you what kind of routine to do.  

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan