Weightlifting & Exercise/advice for height

my height is 5.2 and my age is 18.what my age is stopped growings when i join the gym in these age.and i also a little fat so please give me advice for what i do.
         thanks in advance

Hello there thanks for writing. First off you cannot do anything to grow taller as genetics being what they are, you are stuck with what you have. Now as for burning off some fat and trimming-up, make sure to eat a balanced diet, with lots of veggies and fruits. Minimal red meat and try to stay away from fried foods. Get more active, at least 3 days a week of 30 minutes of vigorous cardiovascular exercise along with 3 days of weight training. Be sure to warm-up and stretch prior to and concluding each workout. If you do this Mayank you will start to see improvements quickly. Best of luck to you and train hard.

Weightlifting & Exercise

Greg Hoppe

I can answer questions on proper exercise technique, starting as well as growing in attaining your fitness goals and questions regrading how the human body works from an exercise physiology standpoint. I can assist with any questions regarding anatomy & physiology, stretching and rehabilitation. I am also extremely well versed and experienced in martial arts, self-defense and massage therapy.

I have a B.S in Physical Education and a Black Belt in an eclectic martial art. I am also a certified Fitness Therapist through ISSA and a massage therapist. I can assist with questions regarding hiring a health and wellness professional as well as growing and succeeding in the field for those already working in it.

ISSA, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals

B.S. in Physical education, Black Belt, ISSA certfified Fitness Therapist.