Weightlifting & Exercise/advice for height

Question
my height is 5.2 and my age is 18.what my age is stopped growings when i join the gym in these age.and i also a little fat so please give me advice for what i do.
         thanks in advance

Answer
Mayank,

Hello there thanks for writing. First off you cannot do anything to grow taller as genetics being what they are, you are stuck with what you have. Now as for burning off some fat and trimming-up, make sure to eat a balanced diet, with lots of veggies and fruits. Minimal red meat and try to stay away from fried foods. Get more active, at least 3 days a week of 30 minutes of vigorous cardiovascular exercise along with 3 days of weight training. Be sure to warm-up and stretch prior to and concluding each workout. If you do this Mayank you will start to see improvements quickly. Best of luck to you and train hard.

Greg

Weightlifting & Exercise

Greg Hoppe