Weightlifting & Exercise/Military Training

Question

I’d like to train for the Navy SEALS and I was hoping you could help me. Is this a reasonable exercise plan, or are there any changes you could suggest? I’m currently 24, 225lbs, 6’8”, in moderate physical shape, and I normally work out around 2 hours each day. My goal is to be successful at BUD/S, and the weightlifting is only there to help me improve my overall strength. There should be a focus on improving the calisthenics, running, and swimming, not necessarily lifting strength.

Monday
1. Run 4-5 miles at a “talking pace”
2. Push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, lunges, calf raises, low back exercises

Tuesday
1. Swim 100 yard speed intervals, up to 10 sets
2. Full body weight lifting, 3 sets of 10 (one exercise for every muscle group)

Wednesday
1. Run 3 miles at a strong pace

Thursday
1. Swim 1.5 miles at a “talking pace”
2. Full body weight lifting 3 sets of 10 (one exercise for every muscle group)

Friday
1. Run .25 mile speed intervals, up to 10 sets

Saturday
1. Swim 1 mile at a strong pace
2. Full body weight lifting (heavy weights) 4 sets of 5-8 (one exercise for every muscle group)

Note: Talking pace means I could talk in short sentences while doing the exercise.

Thanks!

Answer
I would structure it a little differently, but I think that might just be personal preferences and a little hands on knowledge of SEAL training, this program is a good START.
SEAL training is much harder than this, that's where I'd tweak it, I'd make it harder.
by "harder" I mean dropping the bodybuilding exercises, stick to full body movements, and swim a whole lot longer and more intensely. you have the right idea with the calisthenics, you might research exactly what exercises the SEALS do, I'm certain there are about 30 core movements they use...

when I trained with the SEALS,( I was not a SEAL ) I used to lift like this.

Monday: (one exercise) powerclean&pushpress: 30 sets of 3 reps.

wednsday: overhead press off rack, 3 sets of 30 reps w/heavy weight
         overhand deadlifts, 3 sets of 30 reps w/heavy weight

Friday: kettlebell routine. high volume.

in between they had me running, running, more running and swimming until I nearly drowned.
we ran carrying RB-15s over our heads... (big heavy rubber rafts)
and there was a series of 30 calisthenic exercises repeated a couple times every day.
a week out from our "mission" we dropped all weight training and did nothing but running, swimming, and the core calisthenics.

Weightlifting & Exercise

Vveth Hammer