Weightlifting & Exercise/undergarments

I am the one that asked the question in the past about anal leakage when doing cardio and you said this might be common among those on suppliments. Well I have been off the amino acid suppliments for a while at the advice of my doctor while taking probiotics to settle my digestion and I still find some  degree of odor when doing 30 minutes of cardio, particularly treadmill. Do you find when exercising in the gym men favor one undergarment over the other? I find tighty whities shields odor better than boxers. What would you imagine is most common?

Also to what degree can physical fitness be used as a commonality for dating? I find most women don't find me attractive or interesting and my shape isn't too bad but I wouldn't mind striving for excellence. But a part of me would feel unfulfilled if all I gained from it was sore  muscles and no admiration from women that I find attractive for a change.

Hi James,

Regarding the underwear, I atullay find that boxer briefs work best for me. Once the "supplements' cause rectal leakage it will often get less when you go off, but it does not stop right away and some people never stop once it starts. Personally I like the boxer breifs best, not real fond of the tightie whities or other tight briefs and also find that regular boxers just do not offer the covereage of the Boxer briefs.

Physical fitness alone may have something to do with attraction of the opposite sex, however intelligence, kindness and in generally being considerate with a firendly and kind attitude will get you much futher. The old saying you catch more fliies with sugar than vinegar is quite correct.  Physical fitness will show you care about your body, being considerate to others will show that yu care about them, you will then have more friends and be more attractive to the opposite sex.

Hope this helps,

Have a great day

Weightlifting & Exercise

Jerry Goodwin

I can answer questions related to any of the following areas alternative medicine, fitness, physical education, weight training, senior health, bicycling, personal trainers, personal training, medical technology, health and wellness, eating disorders, weight loss, Naturopathy, first aid, and bodybuilding. In fact I was listed as an expert in each of these categories at askme.com until they closed down

I have worked in health and or fitness related capacities for over 30 years. My main profession is that of a Medical Technologist, but I also have training as a Corpsman with the US Navy, a Field Medic with the Army National Guard,and am certified as A Personal Trainer, Medical Exer-therapist and Aerobics Instructor through the National Academy for Health and Fitness. My wife and I have operated BMG Services Fitness and Nutrition in Moultrie Georgia since 1995. I also have an Associates Degree in Computer Robotics. I am an avid bicycle rider, mostly road riding with the occasional mountain trail or off road "experience". My wife and I usually do a charity ride at least once per year to help those less fortunate. Degrees & Certifications: Certifications include Clinical Laboratory Scientist CLS/NCA. Clinical Laboratory Technologist CLT/HHS Personal Trainer, Aerobics Instructor, and Medical Exer-therapist NAHF. Advance Weight Training through NAHF. Accepted as AFTA Associate Awards include the Ohio State Award of Merit and Ohio Special Services Ribbon, Army Commendation Medal and 2 Army Achievement Medals CPR re-Certifcation 2007 Web page: http://www.bmgfitness.com http;//www.healthandfitnessebookclub.com