Weightlifting & Exercise/exrecise AFTER collar bone fracture

Question

I am 27 year old. My left clavicle(collar bone) got fractured
one and half years before.And now I am completely all right with all actions on left arm. But I want to know my left arm is eligible for weight lift like dumbells and so on.
On the whole I want to know whether I can work out in GYM.
please suggest

Answer
you should be fine to begin a lifting routine, just start very light and pay very close attention to how you feel, if an exercise hurts, do not do it.. even if it's a standard exercise. also, you might want to have a doctor examine you and advise you on this as well.

Weightlifting & Exercise

Vveth Hammer