Weightlifting & Exercise/regarding tests for workout

Question
Dear Karen,
I am an aspirant for ripped photoshoot modelling. I have been gymming since past eight months with no considerable results. Also, i am allergic to nutrition supplements that were given to me so far. The phc protein supplement causes me itching on physical contact and irritation and coughing at night post consumption(It was persistent throughout, even first time when i took it , i felt issues which never healed with time).The C4 pre workout causes me pin pricky feels throughout my body with pain at back near the kidneys. In order to design effective workout plan and nutrition plan as per my goals, kindly suggest me the medical tests that I must go through.

The ones according to my problem i think i must take are :
1. Allergy test : to choose proper nutrition
2. Hormonal test : to check if there such issue(Bodybuilding conest winners have recommended me Ansatrozole for 10 days.)

Kindly suggest me the list of tests I must go for before i take any medical action.Its crucial to my career life.

Thanks and regards

Answer
Devanshu,
I'm sorry you are experiencing so many issues. I think it's safe to say your body is not tolerant of chemical additives -- that's what in most supplements on the market. I am also sorry to tell you that I believe this issue should be handled by a physician. This is totally out of my expertise...and I think anyone giving you recommendations should have an M.D.  
I'm sorry I can't help you but it goes beyond my expertise. Best of luck.
Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan