Weightlifting & Exercise/NEED A PLAN OF ATTACK

i am 50 yrs old 5'2" looking to lose 5-8lbs. and lift the sagging butt AND cut up my arms. i have exactly 30min mon-fri. what can i do that would incorporate both my problem areas AND fat burning, instead of treating separately??? cardio AND than weight lifting. BORING!!!! HATE
i feel like a just go around in circles, with no results. i think becasue i TRY everything...DVD's, Youtube..etc.. i NEVER stick to anything long enough to see results. if i don't see changes in the 1st 2 weeks, i am on to the next thing. i need a SET plan of 3days upper body and 2 days lower body WITH cardio built in. so i can get hit 2 birds with one stone during the 30 min. it's VERY frustrating not seeing results, so i either give up, move on, or start skipping days. lazy tired, bored. please help

Phase one.....workout. Take your 30 minutes and walk outside 4 days. The other three days try some of these exercises in case you get bored. http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/9-total-body-exercises-tone-your-arms-abs-  
Keep a journal to compete with yourself. Write down how far you go. How many reps and sets. When you do exercises push further....keep challenged.

Phase two.....stop eating bread, pasta, chips, potatoes, sweets.  Eat meat, fish, eggs, dairy if you can handle it....veggies fruit are good. Nuts olives, abocados will give you some of the necessary fat. .
Begin to cook only with olive oil or coconut oil and butter for flavor. Never margarine.  Never low fat or no fat crap!

Push yourself. Measure weekly!

Keep me posted!

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan

Get on the inside track with Karen and her daily advice. http://karenfilisullivan.com. Or on FacebookLIKE us at ZWL - Zen of Whole Living I have more than 30 years experience and can help with lifting technique, muscle recovery, weight loss, body building and powerlifting. I've been certified by AFPA as a Personal Trainer and 12 years ago acquired a second certification from the same agency as a Post Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist. Any recommendations or advice rendered are based on fitness information as specified by the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Fitness Professionals and Associates. Follow my Blog on http://karenfilisullivan.com

Almost 25 years coaching and training. Wow! I feel old. Before that I was a competitive bodybuilder and powerlifter (ask my Chiropractor -- he can tell you). I have trained kids ages 12 to 89. From sports specific training to stroke rehabilitation. I love helping people move more gracefully, powerfully and safely.

A few.

Published in Spring of 2013 The Zen of Weight Loss: A Mindful, Livable Approach to Fitness Get your copy at Square Market. https://squareup.com/market/body-restoration-by-karen/zen-of-weight-loss-in-mo

English with a Journalism concentration was my college education. My training has been with my mentor, Jack Michaels, ACSM and professor at the College of William and Mary. My certifications are with the American Fitness Professionals and Associates. AFPA. I hold a certification as a Personal Trainer and a Post Rehabilitation Exercise Expert (Isn't that a mouthful?l). My continuing education requirements have been fulfilled at a number of organizations and are monitored by AFPA. I keep my Red Cross CPR and First Aid current.

Clients include athletes training for marathons, mountain climbing and general weight loss. In addition I have clients troubled with COPD, Fibromyalgia, and Parkinsons as well as stroke rehab. She was the Strength and Conditioning coach for Williamsburg Aquatic Club, a USA Swim Team, in Williamsburg, Virginia for 3 years.   Karen is presently working at Main Street Gym in Historic St. Charles, Missouri where she teaches Pilates and continues her work with clients. Her training reaches across the country with her long distance Body Restoration eTraining. Her dedication to fitness reaches into the nutritional supplementation with Shaklee products. She only works with clients who add nutritional supplementation to their training. Read more of her story on www.shaklee.net/BodyRestoration