Weightlifting & Exercise/Diet

Question
Hello jerry,

My height is 160 cm and weight is 59kg. But the fat % in my body according to the bodybalance result is 10% more than average and also i have less muscle so the calorie burn is also less than normal. I joined gym recently an doing spinning(cycling) , and upper body weight lifting exercises.
I generally leave for my office very early morning, so i pack a box of vegetables (tomatoes, capcicum, cabage, strawberries) with yogurt and few walnuts, peanuts and almonds.
In the lunch i have quite a heavy food, like pork, chicken with rice
my dinner is just egg boil as I am too tired to do something after office.

after my dinner at 7 i go to gym at 8:30 upto 10:30

Can you tell me if I am going he right way or some changes need to be done

The main fat area in my body are my belly and thighs

Please suggest me!!!

Thanks^^

Answer
This "program" looks like it would work well, how long have you been doing it and how many pounds/inches have yo lost so far. You will want to keep detailed and accurate records of your fat percent, weight etc.

Keep track of what you do and what you eat as well as your progress. You should find thatyou will make some good progress at first then slow down a little but keep making progress  as long as you keep following it.

Hope this helps

Have agreat day

Jerry

Weightlifting & Exercise

Jerry Goodwin