Weightlifting & Exercise/Exercise and Attitude

Hi, my name is Ashton i attend laville jr. sr. high school i am soing a project for genius hour and i have a question for you. I was wondering if you thought that sports and exercise effect your mood?

Interesting question and sports and exercise can absolutely effect your mood. Sports can have a positive effect or a negative effect on your mood in various ways. The most obvious is if your team wins (or if you yourself win if it is not a team sport) you feel elated. Conversely if you and/or your team loses you may feel depressed or let down, especially if you or your teammates did not play their best or the ref made a bad call.
Now as far as exercise is concerned, exercise releases endorphins in the brain, which are chemicals that make you feel really good, alert and usually in an all around good mood. You are probably aware of this feeling yourself after having perhaps gone for a run or after working out in the gym. Well Ashton I hope my answers helped you on your project, I hope you get an A-grade. Best of luck.

Weightlifting & Exercise

Greg Hoppe

I can answer questions on proper exercise technique, starting as well as growing in attaining your fitness goals and questions regrading how the human body works from an exercise physiology standpoint. I can assist with any questions regarding anatomy & physiology, stretching and rehabilitation. I am also extremely well versed and experienced in martial arts, self-defense and massage therapy.

I have a B.S in Physical Education and a Black Belt in an eclectic martial art. I am also a certified Fitness Therapist through ISSA and a massage therapist. I can assist with questions regarding hiring a health and wellness professional as well as growing and succeeding in the field for those already working in it.

ISSA, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals

B.S. in Physical education, Black Belt, ISSA certfified Fitness Therapist.