Weightlifting & Exercise/belly fat

Question
Dear Expert,

I am male 39 years old, my height is 178 cm, and weight at this moment is about 79.5 kg. before two months i have 82.5 kg

Before two months I began a food diet + cardio and aerobic exercises to remove the belly fat around the stomach.

I reduced the carbohydrate intake to the minimum, I eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, also I have the habit to drink a lot of water for a long of years ago, I do not smoke, I exercise about 3 times a week, cardio (bicycle + stairs) and aerobic, I do not eat after 8:00 PM, I eat a fiber rich foods, BUT!!!

I do not recognize the stomach is shrinking too much.
My question is:  what the reason behind that is ?

BW

Mufid

Answer
My deepest apologies for taking so long to respond to your question. The system failed to alert me that you had written.
I understand your frustration! You gave me a lot of information which was helpful. I would like to ask two questions.
#1  you do not mention protein. Do you eat animal meat, fish, eggs, cheese? Protein is very important.  Everything else in your diet is amazing! Well done. Try to add protein if you aren't already eating it.

#2. I'm assuming you are healthy. No health concerns!  Good!

You have said you have been doing this for two months. Do you notice changes in other parts of your body?  Your arms, legs, face. Are they slimmer? The tough thing is that the belly fat usually goes slowly, and last. I think you must not lose heart! Stay with it. Also, look at other ways you feel better. Is your energy higher? You should feel confident, healthy and very proud. Ride that feeling and keep up the good work!
Keep in touch!
Karen

Weightlifting & Exercise

Karen Fili Sullivan