Welding/6g weldtest

jimmasoncwi wrote at 2013-12-13 21:29:15
Use a tight gap and 3/32 rod to get your narrow bead. Turn your heat up and drag it down hill as you push it in. Just like 6010, if it sounds right it probably is right. You will have a nice narrow flat bead. If it gets away from you and you have to start stepping it, your bead will get wider which will blow your test. but that shouldn't be an issue in the field.

Belinda R. Gattman

Most on welding and fabrication, blueprints, pipefitting, orbital welding. I can give advice on technique and choosing the right rods, process, and material to use. I know a few short cuts to use that may help in different areas. I have helped train new welders and have been welding in the construction industry for 31 years.

I have worked in the construction industry 31 years. I have worked in several environments that would include petrol-chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical, paper mills, clear room facilities, and much more.

Diploma in Welding Technology - 1976 Augusta Tech. College Diplomas in Industrial Mechanical Control Tech. specializing in Instrumentation Installation and Electrical Installations -2006-Savannah Tech. College. Associates Degree in HVAC - 2006 - Savannah Tech. College