Welding/degaussing equipment

Mary Ellen Foley wrote at 2012-10-24 01:34:03

We have a portable pipeline demagnetizer that can help you.  Look at  We offer service contracts where our engineers with 20+ years experience in magnetism will come to your site, and/or we rent and sell the pipeline demagnetizing equipment.

Mary Ellen Foley

A Newly Accepted Welding Expert on

Belinda R. Gattman

Most on welding and fabrication, blueprints, pipefitting, orbital welding. I can give advice on technique and choosing the right rods, process, and material to use. I know a few short cuts to use that may help in different areas. I have helped train new welders and have been welding in the construction industry for 31 years.

I have worked in the construction industry 31 years. I have worked in several environments that would include petrol-chemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical, paper mills, clear room facilities, and much more.

Diploma in Welding Technology - 1976 Augusta Tech. College Diplomas in Industrial Mechanical Control Tech. specializing in Instrumentation Installation and Electrical Installations -2006-Savannah Tech. College. Associates Degree in HVAC - 2006 - Savannah Tech. College