Welding/welding cast iron

Question
plant stand
plant stand  
Hi Erie, Hope this finds you well. Need your help. I sent via ups an antique cast iron plant stand that belonged to my family back home to seattle and it got damaged. Ups wants me to get an estimate of repair cost. I have told them I don't think it can be repaired.This is where you come in. Do you work on cast iron and can it be put back together again. Know you need to see it but being cast iron I thought I would start first by asking if possible? Let me know and if possible I could send images of the piece or bring your way. It would be nice to catch up with you anyway. Jewelry world doing well at north. Glad to see you still offering your teaching skills to the world. Lynne

Answer
LYNNE HULL!!!!!!
As I live and breathe. Great to hear from you.
I have thought of you several times over the years, but I do not have any current contact info for you.
Yes I can weld cast iron in several very clever ways.
I would be happy to take a look at your parts.

email me directly

ernie@stagesmith.com  

Welding

Ernie Leimkuhler