Welding/Query...

Question
Good day
As a welding enthusiast, I work around heavy equipment and notice welders repairing components, repairing bodies of equipment, building up excavator buckets etc.
Noticed that welding is a slow timely activity and wanted to find out:
1. Are there any ways to make welding 10 times faster at the same quality. What techniques / types of welding can be used to make welding faster?
2. Are there any special machines or tools that can be used to build up undercarriage parts, shafts, pins etc... What are names of some?

Answer
As of this moment none that I know of. Welding is a science that advances every year. As for shafts and such equal heat distrubution is a must because heat can cause warpage. Welding on items such as shafts and the like is a slow process for it to be done right. Thank you for your questions. Belinda

Welding

Belinda R. Gattman