Welding/Miller diesel welder

I have a Miller diesel welding machine/generator (Model no. AEAD-200 LE) that has been sitting in my warehouse unused for at least 8 years - need to sell it. Bought it at an auction many years ago and used it only a couple of times. Where can I get specifications for the machine and a rough idea of what it's worth. I know that obviously, the value depends on the condition, but if everything works, how much can I reasonably ask?

I personally own that same machine.
Are you sure it's a diesel?
Mine has a gasoline Onan engine.
Flush out the case and fill with new oil, clean the gas tank, fuel lines and fuel filter then see if you can fire it up.
if it runs, it's worth around $800 - $900. They are good machines, but if the engine is bad, the machine is scrap.
Onan engines live forever if maintained, but they are not worth rebuilding. There is no replacement engine that fits on that machine. The problem is that the rear bearing for the generator armature is the engine.

Ernie Leimkuhler

Questions about Oxy-Acetylene welding/cutting, MIG, TIG, Flux-core, Stick welding, brazing and soldering, bike frames, air frames, motorcycle frames, structural welding. Also questions about Welding Certifications and Inspections. All questions about fabrication of metals (stainless steel, steel , aluminum, brass, bronze, copper). Basic questions about underwater welding. TIG is my strongest subject.

Extensive background in most welding fields. 18 years fabrication of metal theatre scenery, 16 years structural steel, 2 years pipe welding, 9 years as a Welding Instructor at South Seattle Community College, and 5.5 years as a Welding Instructor at the Divers Institute of Technology. 16 years Industrial Welding Consultant for fabrication shops in the greater Seattle Area. 11 years Architectural Metal Fabrication. 8 years in Film/TV; SPFX/construction/set-deco/props/. 33 years Blacksmithing and Knifemaking. Currently a Field Welding Inspector for Otto Rosenau and Associates.

American Welding Society - Certified Welding Inspector Washington Assoc of Building Officials (WABO) - Special Inspector - Structural and Reinforcing Steel.

Do a search on google groups for "Ernie Leimkuhler" in the rec.crafts.metalworking and sci.engr.joining.welding groups. Blacksmith's Gazzette - Anvil Making

BA Theatre Technology - Purdue University.