Westerns/An old movie about a man and a woman in riverside house watched when I was small

Question
Bruce I need your help, I'm try hard to tell you what I can remember about this movie I watched when I was small(2X yrs ago), I think it is around 60/70's.
This movie is about a man(hunter\cowboy with a shot guy) and a young woman(kind of innocent blonde if I'm not remeber wrongly) staying in a lake/river side house with a small pier, the man used to sail on his boat for main transport, for some reason some bad guys always trying to kidnapp his girlfriend. There is a nake bath scene of the young woman outside the house, then get caught by the bad guys and later his boyfriend going to save her.

These may not be the main story line but all I can remember of this movie are these. Please help to solve this puzzle...

Answer
To P-nuts:

First of all a Happy and Blessed new Year to you. I am going to offer a suggestion to you concerning the movie which you are looking for. The name of the movie is "Treasure of Silver Lake". The stars are Lex Barker (of Tarzan fame), Pierre Brice ( a French actor, who played native American roles), Herbert Lom (who died last year at 96). He was Inspector Clouseau's unbalanced boss in the Pink Panther series and Karin Dor (a German actress who played a Bond girl in You only Live Twice). Lex Barker plays Shatterhand,a former mountain man  who is now living on Silver Lake and running freight on occasion. Karin Dor plays Ellen Patterson, a love interest. During the course of the movie, Shatterhand comes to the aid of Winnetou, an Apache chief who has been painstakingly searching for a legendary treasure around this lake,said to be buried around the time of the Vikings. Unfortunately a group of outlaws led by a disgraced Army officer,Colonel Brinkley, and his band of cutthroat renegades are competing for the treasure as well and will stop at nothing (including the kidnapping of Ellen Patterson)to achieve their greedy purpose.This movie came out in 1962 and is in black and white. I don't know if this is the exact movie you want, but it has similar plot elements of what you are looking for.It is worth a try!
It has been my pleasure to try and help you. If you need to write me with any additional information, do not hesitate to do so.

Take care and be richly blessed,
Bruce Simon

Westerns

Bruce Simon