Westerns/Help needed on 70s western show

Question
I need help on zeroing a western TV show from (most likely) 70s centering on the adventures of two friends (the way I remember it, one was Caucasian and the other was black. The title of the show in my country was translated as "The Two Riders" and the end credits at the end of each episode rolled over a shot (taken from behind) of the two protagonists riding away...

Answer
To Sedi.

Greetings from West Virginia. I believe that I can answer your question completely with this suggestion of a television show which aired from 1968-169 called "The Outcasts".The series starred Don Murray and Otis Young. It is most notable for being the first television Western with an African American co-star.
    I am enclosing a synopsis of the series. "Jemal David and Earl Corey. One black, one white; one ex-Union soldier, ex-Confederate officer; one ex-slave, one ex-slave owner. Together, they are the Outcasts."

Those words opened a series telling the story of bounty hunter Earl Corey (Murray) who teams up with newly released slave Jemal David (Young) in the 1860s. Although only 26 episodes were made, its short run probably reflected the rapidly changing U.S. racial climate in the late 1960s more than the quality of the series itself. The show was also criticized for "excessive violence".

Several dynamics ran through the show. For one, the two heroes were not friends - Corey would frequently to call David "Boy" and David would call him "Boss". They were reluctant partners, both very fast and deadly with a gun, who were thrown together by circumstance when Corey walked into town carrying his saddle and needing a job, and David badly needing another gun to watch his back. Each had something the other wanted. And David was a realist, knowing there were places Corey could enter that he, a Black man, could not. There were times when Corey had to ponder whether to side with other Whites or back up his new partner. And David had to learn to trust a man who, a few years before, had held the whip hand - literally - and who once considered slaves as "inventory". But, as they moved through their new situation, a grudging respect came into being. It was not real friendship. "We ride together" Corey said, when asked. But there were hints along the way.
A rich - poor dichotomy was very subtle. Earl Corey had lived on a Virginia plantation, a rich man, who returned after the war to find his plantation untouched, everything just as he left it - but now in the hands of his pro-Union brother whom Corey, and other Southerners, considered a traitor. With the Union army and the carpetbaggers now in charge, Corey found himself with nothing. Jemal David, on the other hand, had been a slave who had never owned anything. Even his name was manufactured from a bottle of hair tonic. But he was now fairly prosperous, at least by his own standards. Earl tended to be tense in this "new" environment, but Jemal took things in stride, having come up, as he said: "a tough road... a long, hard road..." Both men lived only for today.

I am also enclosing an episode listing for you as well.
1    "The Outcasts"    September 23, 1968
2    "A Ride to Vengeance"    September 30, 1968
3    "Three Ways to Die"    October 7, 1968
4    "The Understanding"    October 14, 1968
5    "Take Your Lover in the Ring" with Walter Coy    October 28, 1968
6    "The Heroes"    November 11, 1968
7    "My Name is Jemal"    November 18, 1968
8    "The Night Riders"    November 22, 1968
9    "The Heady Wine"    December 2, 1968
10    "The Man from Bennington" with Don Keefer    December 16, 1968
11    "The Bounty Children"    December 23, 1968
12    "They Shall Rise Up"    January 1, 1969
13    "Alligator King"    January 20, 1969
14    "The Candidates"    January 27, 1969
15    "The Glory Wagon"    February 3, 1969
16    "Act of Faith"    February 10, 1969
17    "The Thin Edge"    February 17, 1969
18    "Gideon"    February 24, 1969
19    "And Then There Was One"    March 3, 1969
20    "Hung for a Lamb"    March 10, 1969
21    "A Time of Darkness"    March 24, 1969
22    "The Town That Wouldn't" with Dennis Cross    March 31, 1969
23    "The Stalking Devil"    April 7, 1969
24    "Give Me Tomorrow"    April 21, 1969
25    "The Long Ride"    April 28, 1969
26    "How Tall is Blood?"    May 5, 1969

I would also like to recommend the series concerning the Pony Express riders in the Nebraska Territory called "The Young Riders". It ran from 1989-1992 for three seasons.
  In the second season, Don Franklin joined the cast to portray the character Noah Dixon. In doing so, he became the third African-American actor to hold a starring role in a television western after Raymond St. Jacques who had co-starred on the final season of Rawhide as cattle drover Simon Blake (1965) and Otis Young who co-starred with Don Murray on the short-lived (196869) TV series The Outcasts. Having never ridden a horse before, Franklin was sent to "Cowboy Camp" for 34 days where he learned how to mount and dismount, and the basics of riding. Desiring to also work behind the cameras, Franklin talked with producers about writing and directing an episode for the series. In an interview, he noted that the series producers were very receptive and was regularly encouraging the cast to not only make suggestions, but also follow through with them. When the cast noted that they didn't like the series becoming a "guest-villain-of-the-week", it was changed to refocus back on the individual characters and their relationships with each other. Franklin himself also encouraged that more black characters be included in the series.
 I must admit that I remember "The Outcasts" only vaguely, but with "The Young Riders", I have every episode on computer.Yet with "The Outcasts" , I believe that it is the initial series which you are looking for.
 It has been my pleasure to help you.If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to write me again.

Take care and be blessed,
Bruce Simon

Westerns

Bruce Simon