Westerns/favorite film of the year so far

Question
I know this isn't directly about western movies, but what is your favorite movie of 2016 so far

Answer
Dear Avi:

Please forgive me. My computer was down for several days. Having not been in a theater since 2003, I do not attend movies, but do purchase them on DVD if any appeal to me. However, I just purchased God is not Dead #2, and that is my favorite one of the year. It fearlessly examines a teacher who has chosen to stand up for her faith at all costs. In a time of moral and spiritual bankruptcy, this film is a breath of much needed fresh air.

Take care and be richly blessed,
Bruce  

Westerns

Bruce Simon