Wiccan Teens/teacher

Question
Hi I'm in texas no wicans I'm young my dads athes my mom studys buddist there fine whith it but know nothin can u teach me thx thx so greatfull to find u oh pagen station on radio cool

Answer
Hello Missy,
Please let me know what part of Texas you live in - there are quite a few Pagans and Wiccans in Texas, and I might be able to find some group near where you live.
If you would like to listen to my show, you can find it on Itunes - it's called PaganFM, and you can get the podcasts. You can also find it at www.paganfm.com
I also have links to other podcasts there, where you can learn a lot.
There is also an online school at www.magickaschool.com that I recommend.

Take a look at these resources and let me know if I can help more.

--Dee

Wiccan Teens

Deirdre Hebert