Wiccan Teens/teacher

Hi I'm in texas no wicans I'm young my dads athes my mom studys buddist there fine whith it but know nothin can u teach me thx thx so greatfull to find u oh pagen station on radio cool

Hello Missy,
Please let me know what part of Texas you live in - there are quite a few Pagans and Wiccans in Texas, and I might be able to find some group near where you live.
If you would like to listen to my show, you can find it on Itunes - it's called PaganFM, and you can get the podcasts. You can also find it at www.paganfm.com
I also have links to other podcasts there, where you can learn a lot.
There is also an online school at www.magickaschool.com that I recommend.

Take a look at these resources and let me know if I can help more.

Wiccan Teens

Deirdre Hebert

Most any question regarding modern Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca and other modern alternative religions.

I'm the host of PaganFM! one of the few on-air pagan radio programs (if there are any others at all). I'm a writer and editor, minister, and perhaps most importantly, the parent of teens.

Portsmouth Community Radio (show host, engineering committee), Theosophical Society and others

Magickal Light, poetry journals, paganfm.com, numerous technical manuals Wicca Revealed (as editor).

Attended a number of colleges including CCAF, UNH, WNEC, CTU and others, and have many credits in various programs, but never acquired a degree.

www.acupuncturemedical.org, irishshow.org, magicka school