Wiccan Teens/facing christianity as a wiccan teen

Marcia wrote at 2012-03-23 15:18:07
I would encourage this teen to pray to Jesus for guidance and wisdom to discern if this is a Bible based religion and one that he truely should be following.

Iramos wrote at 2013-04-21 23:56:15
Hello c: I'd like to express that I too am going through the EXACT.SAME.THING. It gets really annoying doesn't it? How christains (No offense to any christian. it's just hte majority is like this) how they jump to conclusions without thinking. Or how everything has to do with religon..(anyway I'm going to stop my rant here)

I have maybe one wiccan friend.well she's not really a wiccan...she doesn't really know. She's probally my best friend and understands somewhat how it is, she feels a bit bad because her parents are atheist and don't really care about much of it. ANYWAY..what helped me was I found a support group, and you'll be VERY surprised at how many Wiccans come from a Christian background. I live in a very small town and I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only Wiccan there.

I also realized that I will never be as close to my mom as I once was..but she still loves and cares for me. I haven't got shunned or kicked out...(there are downsides..but..this is YOUR  question). Anyway..Try to explain to your mom how your religion makes YOU be YOU. How you're happy with yourself and how your unique. Explain what the truth is and downfall the misunderstandings...(it will take a while but it will improve!). COUNTER-ARGUE!! make sure you have facts about Wicca/Paganism at anytime.

Sorry if this isn't much helpful! but I do understand where your coming from! Blessed be! )O(

Wiccan Teens

Deirdre Hebert