Wiccan Teens/Voices & dark feelings

Every time I start to cast a circle or meditate I'll get a dark feeling inside.  This is inside my home.  When I go up into the woods behind my house I hear a voice that tells me to stop and go back down to the house.  This started 6 months ago and I've had to go to a friends house to meditate.

You should take a cleansing bath before hand or do a spirit cleansing for yourself before you start the circle. If you have something in you that is negative then you're actually trapping it in the circle with you instead of keeping negative things outside the circle.  As for going into the woods there may be something protecting you from going there.

Wiccan Teens

I can answer questions on just about anything pertaining to Wicca and witchcraft and I can also answer a variety of questions on Paganism in general, so feel free to ask.

I have practiced Paganism for 11 years, mainly Wicca, but also some things from other Pagan belief systems tied in. I have, and currently am, studying other Pagan religions other than Wicca. I especially know what it is like to be a teen trying to practice Paganism and trying to explain it to family, been there, done that. Your questions don't just have to pertain to anything spiritual or religious, I have a wide knowledge of Pagan things like divination techniques, different practices, recipes, how to make your own tools, what to substitute other things for tools, how to make your own spells/rituals/sigils and more, and tons of other stuff, so don't feel like you have to limit your questions.

I am a solitary practicioner.

I have no educational credentials that apply directly to answering questions about Paganism as there are not really any accredited universities of Paganism or anything. I am not, nor ever have been in a coven as I am a solitary practicioner, but on occasion I have practiced with others. But I am a licensed pharmacy technician and a student of psychology.

None that apply to Paganism.