Wiccan Teens/Dua

What is Dua For Good Life Partner?

A prayer to find a good life partner, would be any prayer that helps you to be more authentically yourself. And after that, one needs courage and willingness to find such a person. I don't usually help people with specific spells without knowing that person first, as everyone has their own unique circumstances and needs.
But if you're looking for spells, there are many on the Internet, and some can be found here:

Wiccan Teens

Deirdre Hebert

Most any question regarding modern Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca and other modern alternative religions.

I'm the host of PaganFM! one of the few on-air pagan radio programs (if there are any others at all). I'm a writer and editor, minister, and perhaps most importantly, the parent of teens.

Portsmouth Community Radio (show host, engineering committee), Theosophical Society and others

Magickal Light, poetry journals, paganfm.com, numerous technical manuals Wicca Revealed (as editor).

Attended a number of colleges including CCAF, UNH, WNEC, CTU and others, and have many credits in various programs, but never acquired a degree.

www.acupuncturemedical.org, irishshow.org, magicka school