Wiccan Teens/Wazifa

Question
What is Bismillah Ka Wazifa For Love?

Answer
In Wicca, spells for love typically involve steps that help someone feel better about themselves, to become more accepting of who they are. This will make them more attractive to others, and love follows naturally. We don't employ Wazifa or Spells to coerce others into loving us, as that would be fighting against the will of another - in which case, we could never be certain that the love was authentic.
As far as specific spells to attract love, there are plenty of books and websites that offer such things, but I can't offer any specifics to people I haven't met.

Wiccan Teens

Deirdre Hebert