Wild Animals/Badgers

Jonathan wrote at 2008-11-10 01:15:24
Well, i saw one this morning in Georgia. Along the Oconee River in Athens, not a beaver not a musk rat and not a ground hog.  Too fast.  Galloping close to the ground.  Unbelievable.  This is not a very wild area.  But they may have always been here even when the trails were added.

tara wrote at 2009-11-19 13:33:25
I live in Sky Valley (extreme N.E. Ga.) my whole family saw a badger last night below our deck eating chili with the raccoons we regularly feed!!!!

Terry wrote at 2012-12-02 02:23:51
We have a badger  in the woods behind the house. I am setting up a camera , please stay tuned.

TR

Woodstock, GA

Wild Animals

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.