Wild Animals/Hybrid cats

Question
Can house cats breed with bobcats?

What cat is a perfect cat to breed with male bobcat
These the top cats for this will be egytion mau, cheetoh cat it is not  a cheetha, maincoon, sokoke cat, and american short hair cat?

Cheetoh is not a cheetha

Mid a bobcat can cross breed with house cat what will the abilities that the bobcat will give to the kittens hybrids  like how well for senses, intelligence, hunting, strength, speed, can it roar like bobcat, paw swipe, and also climbing? Not sure what else will be munch better.

Answer
Dear Terry,

A successful mating between a domestic cat (Felis cattus) and a bobcat (Lynx rufus) has never been confirmed.  Reports of bobcat/domestic cat hybrids pop up from time to time, but have not been verified.  There are no scientific reports of viable hybrids of bobcats and domestic cats.

Dana

Wild Animals

Dana Krempels, Ph.D.