Wild Animals/HELP

Question
Hello,
  can you please somehow find or keep an eye on what hours you can ask an expert BK? I would like to ask him a question, but he is here very infrequently.
The question I ask myself to him already, but I need to know when there is

thank you very much

http://www.allexperts.com/el/Interspecies-Conflict/

Answer
Dear David,

I'm very sorry, but as I told you before, I - and everyone else who answers questions for AllExperts - am an independent consultant. I am not in charge of AllExperts - I'm just one of hundreds of experts from around the globe who answers questions for them - so I cannot answer your question about BK. We each answer our questions online, so there is no office. I have absolutely no idea who BK is, or when he or she may be available to answer your questions. None of us who volunteer our time for AllExperts has any contact with each other - you know just as much about BK as I do. As I said before, you should try to find another expert who can answer your questions - you can search under other category headings to find an appropriate expert.

I wish you the best of luck,
Dyan

Wild Animals

Dyan deNapoli