Wild Animals/Lion vs Tiger vs Bear

Question
Hello this is my first question and i hope that will be very commented !
So let's start "
We have this :
Fully grown male African Lion . vs Fully grown male Siberian Tiger .
( I search very much about that conflict because i'm going with Lion becuase they are best fighter , yeah maybe tigers are mosre agile ut is not a big difference , but what i want to say is  that in history was a man Clyde Beatty who has Lion and Tiger and he said that Lion would kill a tiger 7/10 times so i was very happy when i heard that and my second argument was that in history accounts lion destroy tiger most of times , but i think that a new expert opinion will help me very much )

Fully grown male African Lion vs Male grizzly bear .
( Like first battle in history account's lion kill bear most of times and i go with Afircan lion but new opinion can help )

So let's start !
Please some argumets !

Answer
Dear SmartBrain

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you are in the wrong section of AllExperts. There is a section involved with Inter-species conflicts, where people can ask and answer questions about fights involving different species.

Please visit http://www.allexperts.com/el/Interspecies-Conflict/ to ask your question.

All the best

Jonathan  

Wild Animals

Jonathan Wright