Willis, Bruce/Die hard 2

In the 2nd die hard film major grant's team arrives at the airport in helicopters. Where did they get the army truck in which they drive to the church?

Although it is never explained, I believe you are to assume that they retrieved it from a local base. At this point they were still thought of as the good guys and probably received the truck from a local army or national guard base. That would be my best guess since there is no actual explanation in the movie.  

Willis, Bruce

Laramy Wells

I have followed the career of Bruce Willis since his "Moonlighting" days. I know quite a bit of tidbit information on Bruce`s films. Questions on Bruce`s personal life I may not be able to answer. I do not know much about Bruce`s personal life away from what we see on the silver screen. Any questions about a Bruce Willis movie, I should have the ability to answer. I own almost all of Bruce`s films and have seen many of them several times. I also enjoy finding out about behind the scenes information. For these reasons I hope you will consider me an expert of Bruce Willis.