Windows 2000/Windows XP PROBLEM

Question
Please help!
I got some apps on a pen drive recently and wanted to install them on my computer but when I try to open the apps after copying to the system it displays the message that the apps are incorrectly configured and may work after reinstallation, with no option to move forward other than to quit. How to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

Answer

Is this a really old app? Can you confirm that it's compatible with your version of Windows?

Right click on that application and go to Properties. Then check the box to run the program as...and select Windows XP. Click OK and try running the app again.

Kevin.

Windows 2000

Kevin Hou