Windows 7/WINNER ?

Is it true about 625.000.00 GBP GOOGLE WINNING BONUS PRIZES ?

Many thanks,
Yuri Krinsky

Hello Yuri

No, that would be what is known as a SPAM message and you should delete it and do not follow any instructions or respond to it. In fact when you see messages like this you should not even open them. Depending on your email provider, such as gmail, you would have the option to report it as SPAM so that future messages like that will go to the SPAM folder (or junk mail) so that you can simply bulk delete.

Mike Dacre
Follow me on twitter @tpsconsulting  

Windows 7

Mike Dacre

As I have been volunteering in the 'windows' category since the inception of AllExperts, which has now moved to numerous windows categories. I will therefore be happy to answer any Windows 7,8 and 10 based question. What can't I answer? Not much, as this is the main reason I volunteered here, because I am hopeful the questions I can not answer will allow me to investigate the problem so that I can answer it. The TIPS and SOFTWARE support through my website at can also be of some help.

I have owned my own computer consulting business for the past 17 years and since the very beginning I have volunteered with AllExperts in the hopes I would be able to learn from others mistakes and problems. The goal for me is to be able to research any problem I don't initially have the answer to, in the hopes I will be able to further benefit for my own clients when they come across a similar problem.

More information can be found at my website

I grew up with computers, from the first Apple IIC, back when Bill Gates was a student himself! For the past 17 years I have been providing technical services from building computers to constructing complete control rooms. Working with CTV I have helped produce the 1994 Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway. Later, designing and construction of "instant replay control rooms' for the Big Screens found in Stadiums and Coliseums.