Windows 7/if i reinstall windows i have orignal software should i buy again

Question
sir I have windoes 7 64 bit installed on my 1 tb seagate harddrive my motherbord is not working so I have gave to intel warranty service my motherbord was under warranty so the intel company hade given me new motherbord and I have boot the windows with my harddrive so I want to reinstall windows 7 I have orignal software installed on my windows 7 if I reistall windows 7 should I buy softwares again
i have orignal key of advance system optimizer,orignal key cyberlink power director 11 deluxe,orignal key 123 copy dvd gold

Answer
Thanks for your question!

Just to clarify, was this computer OEM built, or did you build it yourself?

Also, if you have all of the original software keys, you shouldn't have to purchase the software again.  If the software prevents you from re-installing using the keys you have, contact the company, and they will usually provide you with new ones after you provide proof of ownership.

First things first, though, I would just try re-installing the software and seeing how it goes.

Windows 7

Chris