Windows 7/Cannot remover TapPouch PC program

Hello: I made the mistake of installing the subject program on my Win 7- 64bit Home Premium computer,and now I can't uninstall it.It shows in the start>programs list,but with no option to uninstall."Programs and Features" does not show a listing for this program.Running the program and bringing up task manager shows it running.I DID manage to deny it system access by right clicking on the desktop shortcut,  clicking on properties,and security. Can you give me any tips on removing it? Ironically,it was a snap to uninstall from my android tablet,by the way.thanks!

Hello Michael

If the program does not show any uninstaller for it from within its own program list from the start up, then you will want to trace back where the program was installed on your computer. If you say there is a shortcut you can right click on it and then from the PROPERTIES you can see the location of the executable file, typically c:\program files\ or if your computer is 64 bit then it may be in c:\program files(x86)\  

Once you find this simply delete the entire folder. If it will not let you it would be because the program is either active or because you first need to enter the sub-folders and remove the files there and then work your way out to the root folder of the program.  Once this is done you will want to confirm the registry entries are removed and to do this you need to use CCLEANER.  I suggest visiting my website at and read my TIPS page on OPTIMIZING your computer and then go to the SOFTWARE/SUPPORT page and install all the programs from the PINK section as they will help with this removal as well as any other spyware/malware/trialware software that is causing your system to perform poorly.

Alternatively from this manual procedure, since you didn't want to actually run the program. You could also try to uninstall by first re-installing the program by simply downloading and installing it again, allowing it to install over top of itself. Once the installation is completed, there should be the uninstall feature... again, the normal way would be to go to the add/remove programs from your control panel but now that you have ccleaner installed you can use the uninstaller portion of the program as it works much better then the windows add/remove programs.

Hope this helps

Mike Dacre
follow me on twitter @tpsconsulting

Windows 7

Mike Dacre

As I have been volunteering in the 'windows' category since the inception of AllExperts, which has now moved to numerous windows categories. I will therefore be happy to answer any Windows 7,8 and 10 based question. What can't I answer? Not much, as this is the main reason I volunteered here, because I am hopeful the questions I can not answer will allow me to investigate the problem so that I can answer it. The TIPS and SOFTWARE support through my website at can also be of some help.

I have owned my own computer consulting business for the past 17 years and since the very beginning I have volunteered with AllExperts in the hopes I would be able to learn from others mistakes and problems. The goal for me is to be able to research any problem I don't initially have the answer to, in the hopes I will be able to further benefit for my own clients when they come across a similar problem.

More information can be found at my website

I grew up with computers, from the first Apple IIC, back when Bill Gates was a student himself! For the past 17 years I have been providing technical services from building computers to constructing complete control rooms. Working with CTV I have helped produce the 1994 Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway. Later, designing and construction of "instant replay control rooms' for the Big Screens found in Stadiums and Coliseums.