Windows 7/Smartphone / Cell Phone with Multiple Display Output Units.

Smartphone with Multiple Display Units
Smartphone with Multip  
Dear Saed

As attached in the figure,

The Smartphone / Cell Phone Device instead of one will have two display units for viewing simultaneously . Both or One display window can be activated / deactivated with push buttons on the device. The Second rectangle has a door which can be closed and opened on the main display and is overlapped.

The touchscreen / keypad model will be shared with both the display units. i.e. common keys, push buttons.

As a example,

On default first window a Game is played, while on the second window, user is checking his mail box.

Do you feel, if this design (Smartphone and Cell Phone) is constructed, can this be useful to the consumer ?.

If not, can you suggest some design changes which may be liked by the consumers ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Prashant

I don't think its a good idea in the meantime , but in the future it could be.

i'v always liked a prototype " once made by nokia a long time ago "  it was a phone with a built-in projector , where you can project your screen on a wall or any desk surface. never came alive though  

Windows 7

Saed Shawwa

I will do my best to answer all the questions that is related to Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System.

I am an experienced computer technical in the field of Networking , Hardware Support , Operating System Support and Troubleshooting.

Management Information Systems