Windows 7/IE11 Update installation failure Still

Question
Capture
Capture  
QUESTION: Scott,
Thank you for continuing to help me. I tried what you sent me in the last communication. Even trying to download and install IE11 from the link you gave me failed on installation as usual. I copied what I could here of the log you requested. If you need more than that please tell me another way to directly send it to you. I'm still trying to get this issue resolved. Had to start a new thread since the site would not let me ask another question. If you hae any more ideas please let me know what you think.
Thanks, Bob

ANSWER: hi there

I am pleased to try and help :)

I cant see anything wrong there.

The should be another log ie11.log  can you grab that please?

regards

scott

QUESTION: Scott,
I looked around a bit in my files until I realized, Why would I have an IE11.log when that's what refuses to install? If there is still a log of some kind concerning IE11 please let me know where to find it please.
Thanks, Bob

ANSWER: hi

They are install logs bob, see below:

http://technet.microsoft.com/library/dn321441.aspx

If its not even creating an install log then the plot thickens.

did you check c:\windows\softwaredistribution\download\install  ?

sorry been a while its ie11_main.log and not ie11.log, just go to Start | Run and type ie11_main.log

just to add, id like the last portion of the ie11_main.log if you cant get the whole thing it a screen shot

regards

scott

ie11 log
ie11 log  

ie11 log
ie11 log  
QUESTION: Scott,
Thank you for your reply and instructions. I am attaching 2 screen shots of the ie11_main.log that you requested. The reason for copying the last 2 pages is the last page shows an Error, but the page before it shows a continuing Error, #80070002 . I have seen this error when trying to install the update almost as many times as 9C47. I hope this helps. Looking forward to your reply.
Bob

Answer
hi there

Can you download and run this:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30521

at the moment windows it seems is refusing because it thinks your copy might not be valid, the above should sort that, provided it is a valid copy ;)

regards

scott

Windows 7

scott bartholomew