Windows 7/Introducing Windows Operating Systems

Question
QUESTION: What Windows tool can you use to know how much RAM is installed on your system?

ANSWER: I'm sure there are a bunch of these, but the one I use to see how much RAM and other hardware information is Belarc Advisor which you can get free at:

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Kevin.

QUESTION: Which one is the answer?

Answer
Sorry. I thought you were looking for a program. You should be able to see how much RAM you have using the Windows System Information. The quickest way to access this is to go to Start > Run and type in msinfo32 and click on OK. You should see it listed in the hardware section or summary.

Kevin.

Windows 7

Kevin Hou