Windows 7/Window 7 installed on Macbook - does not detect any wireless network/connection AT ALL only on Windows OS system side.

QUESTION: I have installed Windows 7 on my new macbook, so my macbook operate both on Apple MacOS and Windows OS.  However, my Windows OS side does not detect any wireless network at all.   When I switch back to Apple OS, there is no problem connecting to the internet and there is no connection problem at all.  But for some reason, my Windows 7 does not detect or show any available wireless network.

ANSWER: Thanks for your question!

Just to get a little more info, could you please tell me which Macbook model you have? That would help me to better find your solution.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

QUESTION: 13-inch, Mid 2012
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5

ANSWER: Thanks for your question!

Just to clarify, are you using Virtual Box or VM Ware (or something of that variant)?

Sorry for the late reply!

QUESTION: No I am using the program known as "bootcamp" it is a default program on my Macbook.

Thanks for the follow-up.

One thing you can try is to uninstall the device from device manager, then Windows will re-install the driver.  To do so, click the Start button, find "Computer".  Right click, and select "Manage".

Windows will ask for your permission to continue, select "Yes".  When the next window pops up, select "Device Manager" from the left menu.  

On the next screen, find "Network Adapters" and find your wireless card.  Right click, and select "Uninstall Driver".

When that is complete, right click on "Network Adapters" and select "Scan for Hardware Changes".  Windows should then find the adapter, and install the driver.

Let me know how this works for you.

Windows 7

I have familiarized myself with the windows environment since Windows 95. Windows 7 is one of the best operating systems i am familiar with, and am willing to help anybody with problems they may have. Be it hardware, software, or simply the Windows environment itself.

I have repaired computers most of my life. I am the site administrator of many websites for businesses including (but not limited to): (my site),, and more. I do local computer repair in my area and have a very satisfied clientele.

I am a Network Engineer at Southern Illinois Network Consultants and an EOD Technician for the U.S. Army.

I am currently a student at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I am majoring in Criminal Justice with a second major in Computer Science.

Corporation Ambassador for Courtesy Corporation.

Valley Ranch and Cabins - Wisconsin