Windows 7/Windows movie maker

I have a .mov quicktime file that was sent to me from a friend via I'm able to play it as a file by itself but when I try to open it on windows movie maker, it does not load and there is a symbol of a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it. Is there anything I can do to make it so I can add this video to windows movie maker?

Thanks a lot,

Hello Joey how are you doing
window movie maker doesnt support all .mov files , so you need to convert that to mp4 or wmv or avi files , you can take a look at

they are free convertor i have tried rad tool and it works great but havent tried the other tool, you can always google .mov to avi or mp4 convertor and try the program you find suitable for you

if you need more help please feel free to contact me back
have a good day.

Windows 7

Saed Shawwa

I will do my best to answer all the questions that is related to Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System.

I am an experienced computer technical in the field of Networking , Hardware Support , Operating System Support and Troubleshooting.

Management Information Systems