Windows 7/screen savers

I think this is a Microsoft issue but if you can help I'd appreciate it.  I (accidentally) put the slide show on as my screen saver.  As the pictures changed I saw one of myself.  It was taken about 10 years ago at a circus and I'm sitting with a bunch of clowns (real ones)Here's the thing: I've never scanned that picture into my computer or sent it to anyone-I don't even know how to do that.  I didn't give the hard copy picture to anyone either, except maybe my mother though I don't remember doing it.  How in the world did my picture get on that slide show?? I deleted it from mine because it was freaking me out.  In its place now is a small rectangle picture of one of the clowns with green hair.  Does everyone have my picture on their screensaver options??  PS I'm not afraid of clowns so this is not some delusion :)  Thanks for your time.

Thank you for your question!  

It seems like an unfortunate situation you are in, indeed!

I am not sure as to how a hard copy picture appeared on your computer.  It would have had to have been scanned in by someone (maybe a family member playing a joke?).

Rest assured, there is no possible way for private documents on your computer (pictures or otherwise) to be available on any other computer.  Unless, of course, you have a virus that is spreading them (although highly unlikely).  If you believe it could be a virus, however, feel free to send a response and I will guide you step-by-step for removing it!

If you have any other problems in the future, feel free to ask!

Windows 7

I have familiarized myself with the windows environment since Windows 95. Windows 7 is one of the best operating systems i am familiar with, and am willing to help anybody with problems they may have. Be it hardware, software, or simply the Windows environment itself.

I have repaired computers most of my life. I am the site administrator of many websites for businesses including (but not limited to): (my site),, and more. I do local computer repair in my area and have a very satisfied clientele.

I am a Network Engineer at Southern Illinois Network Consultants and an EOD Technician for the U.S. Army.

I am currently a student at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I am majoring in Criminal Justice with a second major in Computer Science.

Corporation Ambassador for Courtesy Corporation.

Valley Ranch and Cabins - Wisconsin