Windows 7/Setup Error

Hello, I'hv intsalled windows 7. I have properly installed W7, but after each start (Re-starts) system halts for some time and displaying "SETUP IS UPDATING REGISTRY SETTING"

Please let me know how to over com the problem, what to do or is there any software which helps to resolve this problem

Thanks for your question!

Not to worry.  When it displays messages about updating registry settings before booting, that simply means Windows is updating.  You should never interrupt this process, as this may damage your system files.  You will occasionally get this message, as it simply has to do with Windows update.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Best of luck!

Windows 7

I have familiarized myself with the windows environment since Windows 95. Windows 7 is one of the best operating systems i am familiar with, and am willing to help anybody with problems they may have. Be it hardware, software, or simply the Windows environment itself.

I have repaired computers most of my life. I am the site administrator of many websites for businesses including (but not limited to): (my site),, and more. I do local computer repair in my area and have a very satisfied clientele.

I am a Network Engineer at Southern Illinois Network Consultants and an EOD Technician for the U.S. Army.

I am currently a student at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I am majoring in Criminal Justice with a second major in Computer Science.

Corporation Ambassador for Courtesy Corporation.

Valley Ranch and Cabins - Wisconsin