Windows 7/Installing Multiple Os in a computer.

Dear Saed‎‎

Is it possible to install multiple Operating Systems in a single machine viz Server, Workstation, Laptop ?.

For example : Microsoft Windows and Linux.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hello Parshant

yes it is possible , it depends on what you have installed and what do you want to dual boot with , for example here is a link on how to dual boot windows 7 and Ubuntu with windows 7 installed first

the other case is Ubuntu maybe installed first and you want to install windows 7 , so the procedure is different  googling it will get you instructions for that too.

keep in mind Linux has many distribution such as Ubuntu and fedora and opensuse and more .. dual booting procedure could be different , so Ubuntu procedure may not work with fedora and vise versa.

if you need more help please feel free to contact me back
good luck!

Windows 7

Saed Shawwa

I will do my best to answer all the questions that is related to Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System.

I am an experienced computer technical in the field of Networking , Hardware Support , Operating System Support and Troubleshooting.

Management Information Systems