Windows 7/Win. 7

Question
Dear Chris,
I have just installed Win. 7 and, having been used to XP until recently, I am finding it some what confusing. Could you kindly let me have or tell me where to find some kind of "instruction manual" for Win. 7, terminology, conventions etc., (i.e. - such as placing all my shortcuts on the desktop, and more to do with installing programs etc.?
Very many thanks,
Ken.

Answer
I do apologize for the time it took to formulate a reply. A previous beginner with Windows 7 told me he used this eBook to help him learn the ropes.  If this eBook has anything that you would like clarification on, feel free to ask!
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-for-beginners-free-ebook

Windows 7

Chris