Windows 7/Operating system upgrade and downgrade??

Question
QUESTION: My laptop model is Sony Vaio SVE15128CNB. My os is windows 8.It was pre-installed.. I didn't like it.. So decided to downgrade to windows 7 or update it to windows 8.1 (my laptop supports both). I faced serious problems here.

windows 7:

1) Changed the BIOS to legacy and disabled the secure boot but still can't install windows 7. So used gparted and converted my HDD to NTFS format. Still i get the warning "System cannot create a new partition or locate an existing partition". Suggest me a best tip to downgrade

2) Also in sony vaio drivers there are two drivers for bluetooth (Intel &Atheros) and video (Intel and Amd).. Which one to install? Should i install both? If yes then in what order??

Windows 8.1
1) It installs and works fine but the problem is that the drivers are already present. I checked in device manager. I know that it has default audio,bluetooth etc but it also has Amd graphic card driver.. So i skipped it and installed games but the games are so laggy and slow....
2) So i decided to install my own drivers.. But it shows some crc errors..Cant install any drivers which i downloaded from sony vaio website..

ANSWER: Thanks for your question.

For starters, identifying your drivers.  You can install all of the drivers if you are not sure.  You can then go to device manager, remove the device, scan for hardware changes, and the correct driver should install automatically.  As for video drivers, go for whichever is the model of your processor (Intel i3, i5, or AMD A7, etc.)

Now, for the partition.  To avoid some frustration, see if disabling UEFI in the BIOS is a possibility (this can sometimes help certain Windows 7 installs).  Also, for Windows installs, I would do a boot-from-disk install, delete ALL partitions, and let the Windows installer do the rest.

QUESTION: Hello Chris thnx for the answers..
1)For starters, identifying your drivers.  You can install all of the drivers if you are not sure.  You can then go to device manager, remove the device, scan for hardware changes, and the correct driver should install automatically.  As for video drivers, go for whichever is the model of your processor (Intel i3, i5, or AMD A7, etc.)

My answer:But the problem is i cant install any drivers as u said.. It shows crc error while installing..

2)Now, for the partition.  To avoid some frustration, see if disabling UEFI in the BIOS is a possibility (this can sometimes help certain Windows 7 installs).  Also, for Windows installs, I would do a boot-from-disk install, delete ALL partitions, and let the Windows installer do the rest.

My answer: I have disabled UEFI and i am installing windows 7 in legacy mode with secure boot disabled..

PLz help me.

Answer
Just to try to isolate the issue, I want to create a partition from the command utility to see if we can get it installed that way.  Open up command prompt and do the following.

1. Type "DISKPART"

2. Type "list disk".  This will list your hard drives, and find the one you are trying to partition.

3. Type "list partition".  This will list all partitions on the hard drive, itself.  Select the partition you created, by typing "select partition #".  Follow that command with typing "active".  

4. Attempt setup again.  Let me know how it goes!  

Windows 7

Chris