Windows 7/portable music device

Hello, Saed!  Do you an iPod?   I have never been successful transferring music to iPods and am often asked for help doing this...  Lately a friend bought songs from iTunes Store and they synced right away via wifi to her new iPhone but then songs from CDs she purchased would not sync at all.   And of course, iTunes does not have accommodation for ripping music from the portable device back to the computer.....    What do  you use for a portable music player and can you recommend a program that works well?  We are doing this with PCs using running Windows 7.    I haven't had a chance to try it out but Windows Media Player looks good since it asks for an external media device but as I said, haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Hello Theresa

unfortunately I don't use portable media players my self but iv helped friends who have portable devices.  when a friend asks me to do that I rip them and make sure they are mp3 with " windows media player will make wma which will not work with apple products but with itunes u don't have to worry about that" and then copy them over directly to the internal memory using the apple usb/charging cable. when I plug it in it shows the device memory under my computer when I can open it and find the music folder.

but iTunes does import cd and rip them to ipods ipads iphones
check this link out if should sort things out for you

windows media player on windows 7 does a good job with iPods and iPhones too so u can try that out

if you need more help please feel free to contact me back anytime
you have a wonderful day and happy new year.  

Windows 7

Saed Shawwa

I will do my best to answer all the questions that is related to Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System.

I am an experienced computer technical in the field of Networking , Hardware Support , Operating System Support and Troubleshooting.

Management Information Systems