Windows 7/Data Recovery of Hard disk

Question
Respected Sir/Madam,
Sub: Recovery of Data

I have a Computer which is running on windows 7 ultimate. My hard drive has three partitions. One of them has been changed into RAW file System. It is not accessible. So I formatted it. But my computer was shutdown and appeared an error "Boot manager is missing". I have tried windows installation disk to reinstall windows but there is no partition to install operating system. I have plugged in and out my hard drive cable. After sometime i have tried again with windows cd. Then it shows my entire hard drive without partitions. I selected it to install os on it. after sometime installation was stucking. So formatted my hard disk through command prompt while installing operating system. Then operating system was installed successfully. But My very very important data was gone. I have tried many softwares to recover my data like easeus, partition tool recovery, testdisk, stellar windows recovery etc.
Please help me to recover my important data.

Answer
hi

You maybe able to get some data back with specialist software, but it is very expensive.  Also there are companies online that specialise in data recovery, but again its expensive.  Also your drive maybe having mechanical issues to fail like it did, you can test it using Crystal Disk info, a free program you can download

scott  

Windows 7

scott bartholomew