Windows 7/Sanskrit/Hindi keyboard lanagues How to use the special characters

Question
I looked all over the Internet and I couldn't find any information on when I am in either of these languages but in it's US version how do I type all of the special characters that go with the letters in this mode. Example of what I mean is this:
Ā    Ṇ    ṝ  ś  ṭ  ḷ  ḥ  ā

any and all of these I want to be able to type as I want to type in roman but want to be able to use these characters on the letters. Not even in just a word program but anytime I want to be able to type while being able to access these characters.

So I'm hoping may know something that can help. Much appreciated for any help. Thank you

Answer
Hi There

I don't think there is a way to use both at the same time with Microsoft products

But you could just simply switch keyboards if you wish:

go to "start button" and type "region" in the list that appears select "regions and languages"

Select "Keyboard Layout"

select "add"

Pick from the list your required layout

you shouldn't need to reboot, so you can change this on the fly

Regards

scott

Windows 7

scott bartholomew