Windows 7/Windows 7 and Media Player

In the past couple of weeks my Windows 7 has been saving web pages in Media Player and I can't open them after saving. I choose to save in Web Page Complete and it still saves in Media Player. Before this issue, web pages automatically saved in web format. What is happening and how can I fix it? Thanks.

Hi Wayne,
Sounds like what you need to do is change the default program that webpages are opened with.

Click on start, in the search box type default, in the results you should see default programs click it.

Click on Set program access and computer defaults Choose Custom.  Under Choose a default web browser, you will find a list of all the web browsers on your computer, choose the one you usually use to browse the web.  IE Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.

This should resolve your problem.  If not please feel free to ask a follow up

Windows 7

I can answer questions on a wide variety of issues including pertaining to installation, configuration, trouble shooting and, malware removal.

I have eighteen years experience working with Windows based PCs

I have an associated degree in computer programming and network engineering.